RC Technologies prides itself on delivering exceptional communications you demand with the personalize service you deserve. RC has been monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak and we continue to with procedures to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
It is our responsibility to assist and attempt to keep employees, customers and communities safe during this challenging time. In addition, we need to keep our network well managed. In order to do so, we have implemented the following procedures.
RC Business Offices
On Monday, March 23, 2020 at 8:00 a.m., RC Technologies restricted our contact with the public at our business offices at our New Effington, Wilmot and our subsidiary, Milbank Communications locations. Please avoid visiting our offices as they will be closed to the public. Customers will continue to have 24/7 phone assistance from customer service representatives during business hours and after 5 p.m. from our After-Hour Help Desk. We are still open for business and will continue to provide you vital phone and broadband services.
Customer Support & Service
Customers can call us (605) 637-5211 from any phone (including a cell phone) or dialing 611 from their home phone
Prior to scheduling a trouble/service call appointment, customer service representatives will ask the following:
1. Have you or anyone in your household travelled out of state in the last 30 days?
2. Do you or anyone residing in the household have any cold-like symptoms
3. Have you or anyone in your household been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19?
4. RC has a duty to protect our employees, and you, as per OSHA standards.
5. Do not be alarmed if our technician is wearing protective gear for the safety of all.
Please understand that all information will be kept confidential.
By please utilize RC’s website, tnics.com where you will be able to do the following:
- Contact Us
- Apply for Service
- Use Bill Pay, go to the top of the home page and locate dollar sign $ icon with the word Bill Pay
- Get Online Support
We want to assure you RC Technologies is still open for business and is ready to provide assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this challenging time.