May 4th is World Password Day. A good day to remind us all to update and strengthen our passwords. Scammers are constantly working on stealing our personal data. One of the best defenses to that is creating stronger passwords.
Tips On Creating Strong Passwords
- Use passphrases (a string of words together)
- Use a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters
- Longer the password the better
- Avoid repetitive letters and numbers
- Avoid using personal data in passwords
- Don’t share passwords