SDTA Memorial Scholarship
The South Dakota Telecommunications Association (SDTA) is offering two SDTA Memorial Scholarships of $2,000 and $1,500 for the 2018 fall semester. The SDTA Memorial Scholarships will be awarded to students who have completed at least 24 credit hours of instruction (equivalent to two semesters) towards a multi-year program at any of South Dakota’s accredited technical schools or any other accredited post-secondary higher education institution in South Dakota (this includes High School “Dual Credit” hours). Applicants that attend a post-secondary higher education institution must be majoring in a program with technical skills or a field of study that is useful for work in the telecommunications or broadband industry. The applicant must be a member/customer or have parents that are members/customers of an SDTA member company. Deadline is May 31.
RC Technologies Scholarship
The scholarships being offered are two $500.00 scholarships individually awarded to two students whose families are current patrons of RC Technologies.
The applicant must be immediate family of a current cooperative patron of RC Technologies as of January 1, 2018 and has at least two months of RC Technologies service: Internet, Digital TV and/or Phone.
• Applicant’s family must be a current patron of RC Technologies.
• The applicant, who is now eligible to apply for the scholarships, is high school senior graduating in 2018 must reside with a current patron.
• Applicant must be accepted as a full time student to a college, university or technical school for the upcoming academic semester.
• Applicants must submit a completed Scholarship Application with all required documents postmarked by Saturday, May 5, 2018. Late application will not be accepted.
• Submit to: RC Technologies
205 Main St. / PO Box 197
New Effington, South Dakota 57255
• Winners will be announced mid-May